Friday, March 7, 2025

Tun tung tung tung

I found you in 2022. And fell in love with your voice. I did, I do, I always will. That lovely deep rumble. 

Ocean of Night

~

This is your slow dance and this is your chance to transform

Lost in a moment

The moment your confront the storm

~

Do it. Just do it. Hehe. Face your own storm and tell it ' you shall not pass' gandalf style 

~

I am your hope down the wire

So you can hold back the fire

~

Ugh. Voices. They fucking get me everytime. 

~

I found a lot of music that year. And a lot of life. I felt just so alive. This ezpz, not so famous song became one I loved, and I know exactly why. Sometimes you don't need masterpieces, right time, right place and it all just fixes itself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment