I felt like writing something a bit honest and a bit vulnerable and now I'm second guessing myself hmmm.
How do you make decisions in life?
I don't know sometimes. With some, you just have to take it as it comes maybe. That's the thing right. Life doesn't come with either a user manual or any guarantees. Sucks, but if it did then we would just be sheep. Bleating away. Most people anyway live like that. Oops.
~
The times we do shitty things and justify them is usually when we are fearful about something. That's usually the tradeoff. Doesn't mean we are right.
~
My biggest dilemma is always to know how much to accept and where to draw the line. A manual would have been handy. Oh well.
~
I've all but given up on social media now. Not that I had many to begin with but maaaan. The amount of whining everywhere is unreal. Always some men v women thing where men are crying women bad and women are sharing horror stories of crazy dudes lol.
One of the more boomer realisations I've had is that I've undervalued one of things about growing up in my country. For better or worse it ingrains in you a certain set of family and community values. You need solid structures to keep your life running smoothly and there needs to be a sense of responsibility+ groundedness for it. A lot of my friends also have it. Like Raves, who despite being younger than me, has a loooot of rootedness in him. Probably why we get each other so damn well. I see that sense of community lacking in many societies now and I feel it's the root cause of many people feeling adrift and lonely. Hyper individualistic approach never feels good in the long run need a semblance of balance and places of acceptance which are consistent. Sadly people who need them end up following cunts like peterson. Heh. I recall that vid of his I'd sent and then realised must be sleeping with someone that day. Yeah well. Deception deception all around. Is it any wonder that I am now gone?
~
Would I text someone if I was lying in bed with someone else?
Never.
Chastity, I shall always cling to thee.
~
I will only choose solidity, no matter what. No temptation will ever come in the way of that.
~
Anyway, no need to spell any of this out anymore. My life is going to be more and more streamlined from now, whatever and whoever wishes to be in it can plant themselves in it as long as they treat me well. Up to them, I won't mention it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment