Meeting cousin after so long. It was so nice of him to drop by. I really do like some of my mom's side peeps esp this family. They are all so sweet and kind. I enjoy company like this. We aren't similar in the true sense but there's a camaraderie you feel when you have the same kind of concern towards each other. It's interesting how his entire family is loved by all, but I suppose it's cuz they are very kind and sweet themselves.
~
I've become a lot more mild and sweet as a person too. Especially in speech. I'm so much more affectionate now. Hehe. I guess the ice has melted somewhat. I like that. I know I'll never be mild mannered, nor do I wish to be. But I wish to be around people like my cousin and similar. It's such a stark contrast to people like C etc. Around him I'm always on edge cuz he is soooo overbearing and kinda crosses boundaries a lot. I guess secure people are rare, and easier to spot. You never have to be an observer around them. You can just be. Hehe.
~
My book of characters and personalities is growing. My empathy tends to make them uninteresting though. To be interesting, I have to maybe... Just maybe... Dive into the flawed ones just to derive conflicts haha. Well, for books and stories I can use this. For real life, it had to be good ones that give you peace.
~
Also, I'm legit tired of talking today lol. I can't do sessions that long man. Haha. Who would have thought. But yeah it is tiring to just sit in a place and talk. Dayum. Need some alone time to recharge. Comfortable silences are very overlooked hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment