Smh. Refresh once again and you can read this too. ✌️π♀️
~ why so unhinged also can be a good moniker lmao. Idk why I find this juvenile shit funny asf but it's just sooooooo like... Idk childish asf. I can picture someone all cosy in bed and plotting Mr. Burns style.
~
The funny thing here is that there is nooooo way someone can now actually admit it was them ahahha. Talk about rock and hard place. Like noooooo feasible path left to actually say yes it is me and come away seeming sane. None, zero. It'll forever be one of those unsaid things now. Lmfao. And yet I know it and I suppose he does too. Oopsies. Still...idc about all this, have at it. Why so unhinged is deffo right lmao. But no worries, long as he keep the nutsness within the bounds of decency where we can both be okay and the rest is chill. I'll always have his back, even when I'm feuding with him. π€·♀️. Tis' what tis'. Heh. I suppose the reason this craziness doesn't bother me is because I care about him just as much, so all it does is make me chuckle. It's silly but it'll always be between us which is why I suppose it's quite alright. Although, I bet he would like it to only be him and for me to never ever think it was him hahahha. Awwwie. Too bad, huh? I would never be okay if it was someone else though, god. I do not do extras and I would hate for someone I do not want to know me this intimately. Only one person allowed. And noone else ever. No plot twists, pls.
~
I wonder if someone will ever understand me as much as I get this person. Not just understand but who I can feel safe being vulnerable around. Just as I know this person and all their behaviour is safe with me, I hope someday someone loves me enough to do the same for me. It would be nice, and I wish to experience that. The uneasy feeling of not being in control of everything and having to trust someone else to do right by you is like my everest lol. But I guess trust builds with time and action. In the end I will only choose the one who wins mine the right way and makes me feel respected and safe. That's a promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment