Wednesday, March 19, 2025

Made the mistake of reading news again oops. I eat my words, M was completely right about what he said. 

~

Ps - If you show up to read this then I hope you are doing ok. Always have to add this caveat in my conversations with myself now lol. Anyhoo.

~

Wow, reading some more now. Hmmm. Ok this stuff is legit crazy wtf is even going on. Dude wtf like bruhhh. Everyday it's more and more scary shit. So much of this is just devoid of empathy for people, their well-being and all directed at brown folks. That's such a sobering thought damn man. I never thought I'd be queasy but I am. I don't know what to say but... I think it's time to draw a line in the sand about empathy and care. Something I need to genuinely think about seriously now. 

~

Bruh and now reading that yarvins bs and according to him harvard should be abolished by April wtf yo. πŸ’€ This entire timeline is so crazy like why even. I really have to hand it to these idiotic nutters and wannabe discount Nietzsches honestly. Their hubris is so completely mocked and how. Just bored billionaires in need of a purpose and too dumb to actually see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment