π Yep, as predicted. One a.m. and I'm awake yippee!
~
Master and Margherita just does not end lol. There's still a tiny bit left. Russian lit tends to be so heavy. I can't seem to finish it in one go like I do others. I must have read the Judas of Kiriath chapter thrice by now. I can't quite describe why it's so interesting and fascinating to me. Hippodromes and Herod and the entirety of a civilization and a way of life so very foreign to us, and yet so essential and instrumental to the world we have today.
If I could choose to travel in time, I'd either like to go back millennia just to see what it was like , or simply forward.
~
Slept super late but woke up super fresh. And I have to start waking up earlier god knows how I'm going to do that lol. Herculean task, my Achilles heel is early mornings. It's okay, I'll become like those oldies that run 10 k at 5 am πͺπΌ
No comments:
Post a Comment