Saturday, June 6, 2026

Sent painting for brother. It feels nice to have done so. I hope he gets it soon! 🀞🏼 

~

The world feels so bright outside and I am turking for the outdoors today. Somedays I wish there was a nice lawn to spend an afternoon on. One of the best things about growing up in the army was simply the ample amount of space and sports we could be around. Such fun! Those stuffed tiger skins at MEG which I thought were meant for riding when I first saw them haha. Man. That used to be super fun. It was such a beautiful club too. Pristine golf course, ancient asf trees and what not. Today would have been a good day to spend in that shade outside. Yearnings. 

~

Now if only the throbbing behind my eye would stop, it would be so good. 

~

Hope Mirra wins today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment