Jeez a vid of Gotham and Mike playing tennis popped up on my feed again and maaan. Even I could beat them both without trying. Wow. It's like watching pickleball. It's weird how so many folks seem to go tennis and chess but the tennis part just seems like a performative add on cuz none of them have a clue. I suppose that's not a bad thing tbh, it's just a sport. But they kinda exclusively go for tennis as opposed to basketball or some such. That's weird to me.
And then there's a stalwart in the comments calling this dude semi pro in both games. π. That word semi pro is so bad yo. Just say someone plays both well or something.
Hehe, I don't mind being bitchy once in a while in my mind but I don't like others doing it. Lol. Plus I would never actually go around doing it publicly, I feel like social media just makes people too comfortable with saying stupid shit about others. V uncool. It's so tacky and weird too, like esp chess folks they seem very negative and aggressively anti everything. I don't see that much bitchiness in other places. But who knows, it's not like I've looked hard enough.
Anyway.
~
I really wanna get my level up again sheesh. Gotta really work at it properly. Ugh. Need to do it quiiiick. Well, tomo is a new day. A new sunrise that I shall see because that's how early I'll be awake. π©
No comments:
Post a Comment