Thursday, June 11, 2026

Finally finished Master and Margherita. How interesting that a lot of the Russians reviewing it like the Margherita and Master part more than pilate. I suppose all the craziness of it mimics society so well that I would have definitely not got all of the allegory. Hmmm. Man, it's sad to miss out on inflections of things, huh?  But I guess I can't spend more time on it. Tis what tis. I suppose older, religious folks can't really get behind using scriptures for an altered take on what they consider holy. There's that.

Read into the night after so long tbh. Hard to not be a teeny bit cranky rn.  Hehe, like a baby. Little less sleep so wanna go waaahhh! Sleep is the bestest omg. One of the pure joys of life lol. 

~

I need a shower also πŸ™„. And have to take cousin out for lunch tomo omg. πŸ™„ I wish to simply sleep in instead. Anti social πŸ’ͺ🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment