Monday, June 22, 2026

This flu set in right before weekend and lasted till Monday and has now left me drained of energy but with a lot of work to do lmao. Interesting. Conniving. 

~

Falling asleep to random magnus games during was actually quite soothing. His way of speaking is very conducive to resting. I never realised that before. But he lacks the hyperactivity that defines a lot of others which makes them annoying. Well, good. Can't say I learnt anything but it was really lovely to spend time passively watching and listening to games being played. 

~

Today has been an exceptionally quiet day. Little to no activity, light work and mostly just waiting for evening to come about so I can sleep. It's nice at times to be quiet. Feels sort of peaceful. Looks quite gloomy outside as well, might rain tonight. I hope I'm in good enough shape to go play tomo lol. 

~



No comments:

Post a Comment