All in all, a good visit I suppose. Glad everyone could be here. Wish bro was also here but yeah. Hope I see him soon too.
~
I've started noticing how often people say something negative though. Projecting their negative experiences always. Idk why it's like that. It irritates me no end, that defeatist acceptance of negativity is what gets to me.
Was telling dad about the reels T sends me of marathi folks and how I didn't realise how much nagging and taunting happens and dad immediately was like if you had married into a marathi family you also would have had to hear it. Like just straight off the bat. And my mind is so boggled like how howwww did you think I'd be okay with it or even choose to be in that environment? That's crazy. Fuck. My dad doesn't realise at all that I simply chose not to marry cuz I hated that kinda behaviour growing up and I'm never going to be subjected to shitty in laws or be stuck in some shitty marriage like no thanks boss. This is not for me.
~
I hope I never ever have to be like these negative and defeatist folks, I hate that shit from the bottom of my heart, I really do. That mindset is pure poison. I'm not cut out for stupid stuff like this.
Anyway blah. I don't need to be this way so who cares. Imma find someone nice and build a happy life, that's all that matters. :) and I mean... People can't choose the family they grew up in, so if the person is nice I suppose I'd deal with their family if it's shitty. I guess that's the caveat, that person is someone I need to love and I need to be certain they love me, and will be a team with me. Else no bueno.
Thing I also understand now is to not take anyone's words too personally and keep some space between them and my mind. Never let something external dictate your views. Simply detach. It's a lot healthier. Wish I had figured that out earlier. It used to seem like I'm brushing people off and not giving them importance if I felt that way, now I don't see it like that. Hmmm.
~
Omg nadal is 40! Damnnnnn. Time flies.
~
I got my 21, should I go for 22? π
No comments:
Post a Comment