Good music on a run. So nice. I've started trying longer distances unconsciously. All the pain and stress feels so good when it's a longer distance.
~
There's a moment where you feel like you can go forever. And it's such a lovely point. Makes me feel infinite. Then over the last few miles you feel like you might die. That makes me feel mortal asf and creaky haha. Whatever πͺπΌ
~
I need to do so much more work tonight I'm so tired. π©
I also need a haircut, my hair is so long now. I kinda like it. God the tragedy of being a girl is the perpetual grooming one needs to do. And yet I like hairy dudes. Haha. All this because I am attracted to hairy dudes why can't they like hairy women huh? π±π Hahahhaha fuck. Omg.
Post run always makes me a bit frisky. I recall being soooooo turned on when I saw this guy in his white shirt, just that tiny bit of chest hair made me fucking wet. It's soooo rare for me to react like this haha. I remember when I first came across him I thought he would be a good fling. How very use and throw of me, huh? Man, I legit did not have a higher opinion of him beyond that. Just a couple of weeks and dip out and forget. And he was just soooo like... Tightly wrapped haha... Like an angry, emotional burrito. π― Hahahaha. Omg that's actually it. I felt so protectively fond of him very early on, it was sooooo amusing and cute to see someone that nutty. Lust didn't win out for me, huh? Damn.
Oh well. Que sera sera.
There's many different ways to fall in love I guess, it can grow in different soils. But I would definitely love it if I feel this way the next time around tbh. Real, alive and genuine.
~
Aaand it's raining again, so pretty. It's been such a hot summer that this feels great ngl.
Ugh. I wanna do a cleaning sess too rn. Sheesh. Entire house. Let's do it. πͺπΌ
No comments:
Post a Comment