Saturday, June 13, 2026

Entertaining people is fun when we all get along. This was quite nice and sweet. I somehow am so not old fashioned so I can't treat people in that overtly formal way I've seen others do lol. I like that. Cousin trying to grow a mush cuz he is now a man lol. Heh. Boys can be really nice when they feel like oooo I'm a man now I gotta take responsibility. It's very cool when guys grow up like that tbh. Hehe. I like his wife too, instantly liked her. She seems so much older in her bearing and such. Tiny bit bossy but in the sweetest way. Some women just have a knack for keeping guys happy but also wrapped around their finger. I envy that man.... I have zero knowledge of how to do that. I'm usually the one who will end up being wrapped. Actually no, that's not true. I didn't realise it back then but like ak and J were both always dancing around me lol. Ak was so smitten but totes he would act cocky lol. Always wanted the upper hand. Swiping my cards at games to see if I notice. Lolol. That phase of life was super duper fun. I wonder if my brother will also someday be that way. Haha omgggg nah. He is my baby only. Playing with lego still. 🀭

~

What I like about their relationship and in general relationships from that kind of conservative society is how sweet some elements can be. There's this focus on caring about your partner and respecting them and in general it's got a sense of safety in it which is nice. There's a lot of romance and laughter and a sense of hey we gotta take care of each other. A sense of finality in that partnership choosing cuz noone thinks of cheating and straying and all that rot. You never have to be insecure of each other. I find that very calming. When I contrast it with my friend wondering why her ex who is married and has been for 12 years didn't tell her about his wife having miscarriage it just makes me sooooo sick. She is genuinely a piece of shit for that ngl.
Obv you gotta find the right peeps, its not as if my other two cousins didn't have a divorce. But the ones who choose this path, it's got stability in a good way. 

~

All in all a tiring day which I wish to end with a nice drink. Which shall remain a wish cuz who tf will go to the store? 😩 I need a boy to treat me like a princess and just go run errands when I'm soo zonked lol. See now that would be nice.

~

Hehe he lost again when I watched. Good only, if you be meansie to me then you should lose only. Serves him right. Perfect. ☺️  Petty thrills. Omg I was suuuuch a child at one point if I ever saw his games pop up, I'd flip the board just to see from the opponent side hahahaha. Sometimes just being a benign cheapo is the best. I love it. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment