Friday, June 19, 2026

Lol Nadal alternating between winning slams and being on crutches. How painful man. I really feel for his wife. Watching her cry that one time he could not even play was so heartbreaking. Heh. Something inside me was just mad at all stubborn mules who happen to all be men in that instant. How do you just hurt yourself so much man? People who are pushing themselves may see that as pulling them down but honestly it's just care. Like thing you are trying to do is trivial compared to who you are. And this fucker had anyway got everything so like. Sheesh. He has a wonderful wife though, she seems sooooo nice. Lucky him. 

Match against Zverev is actually making me cry man wtf. It really is. 

I respect this fellow so damn much man. What a resilient soul, huh? You gotta really want something so bad. Battling everything. Well, peace be on your soul, I hope. 

~

Is creatine a good supplement for women? 😭 These things freak me out ngl. 

~

12 Am and now I have fever too. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment