Talked to coach today, turns out he fell sick too lmao. Someone at the academy giving away germs.
~
A weird thing struck me. Like. People just reacted strangely to my racquet and I realised cuz it's a bit expensive. Man. I just. Idk. I feel really weird when something like that happens. Wish I'd just bought some regular decathlon brand for the academy and kept this for private use tbh. Hmmm. Well. I never realise these things until it's a bit too late tbh. Sucks.
~
Tomo I gotta make a herculean effort to wake the fuck up early and hope my body doesn't give up. I wonder if flu relapses happen. Lol, periods are also due next week. If they come about with the flu then I'm idk... Taking monkhood for women whatever the fuck that is. Like just. I'll give up the world only. Tyaag dungi sab bc. Dhaarna leke. Idk the English terms for these lol. πͺ§ Picketing doesn't do justice to the emotion behind the sentiment. Contrast between eastern philosophy and western, they are so very different. I think part of why I struggled with master and Margherita too was the lack of understanding of colloquial nuances, so had to research them. Oh well
~
Why am I shivering? π‘
No comments:
Post a Comment