First time in my life RG finals making me sad.
Stupid Cobolli. Just. Stupid Sinner also why didn't he win? :(
~
Mirra looked super cute in her glasses and someone said she looks like Elton John in the best way lmaoooo. Dammit.
~
Thought I'll go get beer for the finals then remembered my headache then remembered M telling me not to drink so skipped it cuz why not. Ugh. I used to listen to that ass a lot, didn't I? Even today I am. πππ Stupid me also.
As assy as he is, there were times I felt he looked out for me and I appreciated that tbh. Like telling his friend to behave with me and chiding me for indulging some folks. Ugh. Haha. It's weird, but I'm not exactly in the habit of letting people tell me what to do, but with him I kinda didn't mind sometimes. I mean I mostly didn't mind, not sometimes. Pretty much always. I wonder why. Felt like a weird form of trust I suppose. Man, trust for me is just such a huge thing...once gone it's very tough to recover it. That's the sad thing when you put a premium on something. Anyway. No beer, no headache and RG sucks. One out of 3 ain't bad?
Stupid RG finals... I'm not liking this Zverev potential victory:(. Where Nadal? π
I'm having pasta for dinner Cobolli plsssss π₯Ίπ₯Ί
No comments:
Post a Comment