Saturday, June 20, 2026

Can I wake up early to go play? Should I even put the alarm on? Or would I be sick again? What does the future hold? πŸ₯Ί

~

Yep. More sickness omg. I feel terrible and also sad now lol. Sheesh

~

Morning now, barely slept well, rainy outside, wheezing and just glad tennis is cancelled for the day. This wheezing is now wut even. So hard to breathe properly. Am I dying? 😩😭

~

Oh man. Sometimes I just feel like there should be a way to simply sleep through all these ailments. All because I decided to start waking up early, just body is like nope, fuck you. πŸ’€

~

Heh. I've been whiny asf for the last two days but idc I want some tlc. 

Might as well try for 2100 rapid today since I'm doing nothing else 😩. Nvm, no energy to think either. Cough syrup it is. 

~

Oh hey it's father's day. Let me wish dad. πŸ’ͺ🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment