Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Awake and just so unwilling to get out of bed omg. I really should check if there are some evening slots to play cuz 😭. This is too early.

~

Ok whew. One more session done. Man, seriously need proper conditioning. That start and stop running is so different from normal lol. Well, look at me being a grouch for no reason. All in all, it was fun. That one dude with attitude and no skill was so annoying. It's always people like that who won't work on form but then completely try making power shots to act like they are so great. He got so pissy in the end when he kept fumbling. Weird to see so much ego on the court. Interesting phenomena. Anyway, gotta start doing running drills. My reaction time is also slower than I remember, I really hated that. I've come to dislike that the period of acclimating is a bit greater than it used to be, or maybe I'm more impatient who knows? Anyway, tis what tis. I shall do my best. Knowing that is a good enough feeling I suppose. A month from now I want to be back to be nimble asf 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment