Heh. Have a migraine since yesterday. Keeps on throbbing at my side. Mentioned it twice to mum and she didn't even bother to ask how I am. Instead just told me about her stomach issues the first time and ignored it outright the second time. Wonderful. It sticks out to me cuz I keep trying to be nice and fond of her and then meet with this behaviour in return and it always brings me back to earth. I guess I feel like I don't want to anymore. Once that door shuts in my mind, it will never open again. Heh. Well.
Someone had once sent me a reel about that feeling when you need your mom, and I drew a blank cuz I've never experienced what that feeling is. I've always just tried to either avoid engaging or simply trying to keep the negatives minimum. Lol. Had no idea you could actually need someone. π€·πΌ♀️ One doesn't miss what one doesn't have, that's not such a bad thing.
~
Where's that even if and how to apply it here lol. Useless verbatims.
Anyway. As per usual, let's pretend it didn't happen and move the fuck on. Feel like puking damn. Never felt this much throbbing in my head before.
~
Headaches really do bring me to my knees like no other. Legit just want to escape it somehow lol. This nausea is new. I haven't experienced this level of it before. Gross. Begone pls.
~
Lol, arnaldi gave a walkover by having a bug and meeting the players to apologise in person. Great. Now what if they fall sick? We have learnt nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment