Maybe setbacks are a part of life and I just gotta accept that, not get dejected and simply use this knowledge as fuel to do better. What else is there anyway? Heh. Adopt what djoko says. How long you stay in that mindset is what dictates... Well I forgot what he said fully but whatever. This calls for a more mentally disciplined approach.
~
Today I feel shitty, I'll let it be...tomo I'll deal with it and get back on the horse. Fuck. Giving my own self a pep talk. Oh well.
On some very rare occasions I really feel like I wish I had someone I could open up to and trust with stuff that bogs me down. I could do with a bit of care in that dept tbh. Oh man.
Meh, fuck it. I can do it by myself. Anyway I only slipped up so it's on me. It's always been my responsibility so I should not whine if I mess up.
~
Whatever, onwards and upwards with a cheery attitude, gots to do it. This time around I'll get everything right. πͺπΌ
No comments:
Post a Comment