Sunday, June 7, 2026

Ok not dying. Headache is dunzo whew. Man. 

~

Met cousin and his newly wedded wife. Her mum is born in 76 like 😩. Just made me realise how old people are lol. You can have a married 26 yo when you are 50 πŸ’€. That's nuts man. Nuts. 

Also, I haven't seen wedding videos in so long lmao. She seems really nice. It felt pleasant. I feel like he chose well. Genuinely. Feels good to see. There's something very sweet about guys that are in love. How nicely they keep their wives, how gentle they can be. It's something very precious. Gestures of care count for a lot, and they are very intrinsic in people. They either exist or they don't. Well. And so it goes. 

A person's temperament matters a lot. I guess home should be a place of comfort and soothing, and that's only possible when there is gentleness. I hope that's a part of my future too, sweet stuff like that makes me also want to marry ngl. Never thought I'd do such a 180 on marriage but here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment