Saturday, June 27, 2026

July 23, 2020. That's when I started playing chess. Damn dude. Ever so long!! I never thought I'd stick to it back then and now I don't think I'll ever quit hehe. How sweet.

You can never know what becomes a big part of your life and when. I like that thought.

Hehe. 

I don't think I started playing seriously till 2023 though. I remember that lecture on KiD by M which first got my attention. Till then I was just bumming about. And then that dude from his stream... Imbo or something... Told me not to see his lectures cuz they are not beginner friendly and not worth following. That irritated me ngl. Dammit. So basically me wanting to actually play is a byproduct of knowing this fellow man. Shit. What a bun. Haha. Well, the less he knows. To be fair, I didn't even know him till someone spammed me his yt and told me good chess. All I saw was an annoyingly noisy person, thought my friend was crazy for liking him. πŸ˜‚ Oh man. Well, he is crazy so I wasn't wrong 😀πŸ’ͺ🏼. I just don't hate him as much as I should lol. Well, maybe someday, one lives in hope. πŸ˜…♥️

~

I want to be 2400 tbh. I won't feel happy then also but still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment