Seeing the trailer of obsession and wow. That's a very cool concept. Also a fucking nightmare. Jeez. Man, the very idea that a wish can take away your free will is soooo insane. I think the actress that plays Nikki also seems quite talented. Can't say I'll see this film but damn. Heh. I bet people who have dated such folks will shit their pants too. This much craziness is. Idek. π
Heh, it's interesting that the idea of this is probably a lot more potent than the film. Like it'll at some point hit the non realistic realm, but the real horror is when there's people like this and that gone girl chick. It's scary enough in women, in men I cannot even fathom. That must be a nightmare. Omggg I feel a shiver down my spine rn. Ffs.
~
"Careful what you wish for"
...is such good advice lol.
I've always had this thought at the back of my mind cuz I really do feel it's unethical to wish for anything people based. Only stuff like gimme benign things is okay. Like idk chocolate rn or something silly.
Welp, this horror film is deffo not for me. Somehow feel as if the trailer might be a tad better than the film overall but who knows. Or is it some other film people have been talking about? Ugh. Idk. I'll try watching the chair to get a flavour of this director. Lmc.
~
I wonder what living in a nightmare would be like for people? What different versions would crop up? My earliest one was trying to escape some place but eyes are too droopy and I'm falling asleep while someone is chasing me. At a train station. It was about the only time I've had a nightmare that was recurring. Man, but that feeling of not being able to leave was intense.
~
I'm also fascinated with pomegranates rn. Hmmm. I wanna sketch some.
~
Omg the chair is FUCKING TERRIFYING. Sheesh. Mooooooooommmmmm ππππππππππππππππππ
No comments:
Post a Comment