Cleaning done, rating tanked and now just enjoying the breeze outside. I love late nights. You know. All the surge of fondness I felt for him tonight, and I'll admit... I intermittently do. It would be such a bummer to someday discover that he is evil or something lol. It's easy to feel fondly of someone in isolation. Well I hope he isn't all that, what to say.
One must dream of a better tomorrow, and for a nicer sun to shine. I have the strength to run miles but I do not have the willingness to deal with bad, mean behaviour. I hit my limit and I'm done with that. I don't believe in making an effort for someone who doesn't make any for me, so I won't. I'll only forgive if he says sorry and does it directly. Or maybe I just don't truly care. Heh, I got my own back for once. πͺπΌ People need to be nice, courteous and soft as a pillow for me to love them lol.
~> and we are back on earth for regular scheduled programming.
~
Omg matthew posted again wow. After so long. And a kings gambit game no less hell yeah. Legit the best, most enthusiastic teacher I've seen in a looooong time. Top notch quality man. Awww and everyone is welcoming him back, he truly has a lot of people who respect him. Well earned tbh. Wooohoo, pre sleep yt scenes for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment