Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Effin bullet is so thrilling man. I could go for hoursssss. 😭

~

Peace. 

~

Yesterday this guys' friend popped up on my insta. Out of the blue. Did a double take. Sheeeit. Jumpscared and what not. I hope he found someone tbh, I think he is a nice dude with a whole lot of sexual demons lol. Well, I wish him the best. I spoke to him at a time where I felt so very unappreciated and unloved that it made me feel very cherished in that moment. And I will always be grateful for that, cuz it made me suddenly realise that hey... I'm missing out on someone being nice. And that was quite eye opening. So yeah. I guess some people can just be there right time right place to teach you a lesson, best to learn it. Knight in kaleidoscopic bright lol. He would have appreciated that I think.  It's a tad bit much but I'm generous if anything. In a sea of hurt, sometimes these things stick out like an island to cling to. It's sad, but that's life. 

That phase is over for me, the weird insecurity and what not. But yeah. I am grateful for that respite. Did me a good turn, ergo I must wish him the best in return. 

~ aaaand it's time to work. πŸ’―

No comments:

Post a Comment