Wow those were a lot of loops to go through to figure out how to add video and audio that can be uploaded nice. Recording myself for the first time feels so weird lol.
Remember seeing his nerdy look for the first time and falling so goddamn hard lmao. V rarely do I find someone so attractive I wanna climb straight into lap. And then he sang mofo. Oh man. Those glasses, wide shoulders and that voice. Bruh. So potent.
You're toooo sweet for meeeeiiiieeeieieeee.
Heh.
I would bang you in a heartbeat hozier. And then maybe make you breakfast. If you behave. Or maybe if you don't. Who knows?
Heh. But I would melt hard at Cherry Wine. Fuck man...what a pretty ass song. Not the best in the world but works for me. I've never glamourised dysfunction and dysfunctional relationships. I don't see what's great about breaking each other and getting off on the intensity of it all. It makes me sad to see people with no self control no respect no real understanding of self mastery. But I know what it's like to love someone endlessly, even when it hurts to. Noone understood that about me. Atleast I don't think they did. They don't get how much it hurts to be there for them even when they stabbed me and my mind...my enemy at times. Tells me take it, it's okay. You can endure. Like fucking batman lmao. I don't think I can do it anymore. I wanna leave everything behind tbh. I'm so done. With lots of love... Fuck you. All of you. ♥️ Heh.
~
Oh heyyy and this is a song for well. Hehe. Always loved the cardigans.
No comments:
Post a Comment