Cold at midnight, feels good. And holy balls Hiki likes good music. The world is so full of surprises lol. Dammit I love the 80s synth so much. Great workout addition. Hehe. Love this.
Maaan, there something so damn pure about hikis obnoxiousness that I get it, I get why people like him haha. Fuck. Very unique personality, it fascinates me. Gotta add it to my book of characters. I just have an affinity for assholes who seem like they might be nice underneath that. They make me laugh lots at how petty they can be idk it's just amusing how frustrating it is but funny in an absurd way lol.
+ There's something v trustworthy about complete snakes in that you just know they can't be anything otherwise.
~
Sometimes I think I'm a complete sucker for people that make me laugh. I really am. One day I'll just fall in love with an ass who knows that about me and just get swindled asf. Haha. Well darling, if you are my kryptonite, I will damn well make sure I'm yours. Touche and amen. π
~
Wow I legit like his music wtf
No comments:
Post a Comment