Monday, January 13, 2025

Reading about gaiman being a complete monster and a part of me simply isn't even surprised you can see this garbage in his books continually. Always wondered why Pratchett collabed with him. Hmmm. It's crazy how much fuckery happens out there. I never believed in this whole creative genius nonsense either tbh. People are flawed and they barely have control on themselves. To bend your mind into ungodly twists just to come up with a story is pathetic and telling. I'd rather never thrill chase than to be like a low level addict that can't do without the thrill. That vulture article where one of the women describes how he simply went into his script when trying to do her is so correct. That's exactly what these morons with batshit crazy kinks do. And once you know that, you realise how dehumanising it is. Ugh. Sometimes I think people should stay away from anyone who wants to practice bdsm irl they are broken and fucked up beyond measure. God wtf did I read ugh. And the only book of his I loved was that ocean at the end of the lane and turns out it's a semi biography it makes me so sick knowing all that he has done fuck dude. 

~

All these people are just monsters. Never ever engage with someone who lacks empathy or can cause you distress without concern or accountability. Just take it as a cue to leave and run for the hills. These people I see feeding on broken and damaged souls... Yeah just stay the fuck away. 

~

Heh...maybe there's a reason I prefer the simplicity of sports and children's fiction. Root for the hardest working person and then just enjoy some sunshine and sweetness in books. It's not that I don't understand the world in its various disguises. It's just that if you have to pick who you want to be...and what you want to be... You gotta pick the nice things, the safe things, the things that can build a sturdy future around you. No point in meandering through the shitty streets of stupidity. Pick something you like doing, try doing it well, stay busy, active, happy. Being good isn't easy, doing the right thing isn't easy either. But you have to make that choice actively just as you choose to better yourself. Banish all the rest that seeks to detract from it. And stay the fuck away from fucked up people they bring only disaster wherever they go. 

Here's to 2025 being absolutely clean of any of that shit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment