Felt lil emotional when I pictured something. How I wish I could capture it in words. Took me so many years to just picture that right lol. Funny how pictures can be totems that bind you to a thought or an idea or something. This one shifted slightly in gesture and I guess that was what was missing always. That one gesture hehe. I love that my deepest wish is something so simple too. And this one, I will never put in writing because like the dandelions I'm so fond of, I do not want it to scatter or be sullied. Heh. That one time we did shrooms and I instinctively kept trying to keep all these people out of my space. I hated their overbearing nature and kept thinking they'll never get that I want them to tread gently. They were sooo... Idk... Egoistic and all about just themselves and wanting people to do things just the way they wanted. God I hated it.
Cheers to the right choices in life. May my instincts navigate me correctly always.
No comments:
Post a Comment