Wednesday, January 15, 2025

Apples don't fall far from the tree, do they? Lol. I feel that's completely true in the case of some people. 

I wish the connotation for this was on balance good lol. But nah. It isn't. Sad stuff. Heh. 

~

Reading gaimans statement sheesh. Parents were high up in scientology and look! Son is a twisted scumbag. What a narcissitic clown. The handbook of toxic fucks is always the same... " Oh I was not emotionally available ". Yeah no shit you are a rapist doubt anyone cares about your emotional availability. πŸ™„ And raping women in front of your 4 yo like what the actual fuck is that. It's like how much worse can this even get lord. 

It's crazy how all these people will always act like everyone else was the problem. Like they say... When all their exes are crazy then maybe they are the ones being a dick. That's so true. I always notice when someone makes fun of their exes and make it sound like everyone else is a problem and oh it's so hard to find good people. Like yeah right... you just don't cut it for good people to want you around maybe, and they simply filter you out. But thaaaaat is not a thought that would occur to them. Lol. Nein. That would need accountability much easier to somehow just always pretend like it's someone else who is at fault. Do everything under the sun except be accountable and then play the victim hoping someone throws you sympathy. Yuck. So weak. Pity the people saddled with such clowns. I'm surprised someone let this moron even make a statement that too such a fucked up one. He didn't mention the kid in it though. Dude what a depraved guy to rape a woman with your own child next to you like. It's so messed up I want to puke. There are some very very fucked up abusive monsters in this world. 


~



No comments:

Post a Comment