Hmmm. Feel like I'm out of things to say lol. Maybe there's a lot I wish to, but then also don't want to.
And the world blitz being a split title like omg. I'm ashamed of this sport lol. What nonsense rulings. Really not a serious game at all. Blah. Don't want to see these players again. Sick of them tbh. Neimann making most sense amongst them how sad. Agree with hiki also, like his blunt take on it. V nice, isn't fully corrupt lol. We are going to get the 2am phonecall to Dvorkovitch right haha. Someone should care about the sanctity of the game, truly. Beautiful. Hammer going forfeit both of them is my new fav line lmao. Too cool to see a fellow norwegian saying fuck this it isn't the sinquefield cup lmao.
Heh. Need a good nights sleep after that laugh.
~
And now I see Ivanchuk cry after his loss omg. Shit. That was so sad. I love his games so much it's so brutal to see him so upset damn man. Shit. Poor guy. Props to naro for being gentlemanly and not being mean at all. I like sportsmanship so much... I really respect it from the bottom of my heart, I do. I guess I have a very straight and narrow idea of what I consider good and bad and for me moments of decency go a long way in earning respect. Especially when you know they are authentic. Shit dude. Ivanchuk is a wonderful player I find this v heartbreaking. Like watching a grandparent cry :(
~
I think the hearts of good people are just simple. And I value that so immensely like idc how good someone is at anything at all, but I care a whole lot about their conduct and morality. It's the right way to look at life because all else is meaningless anyway. Damn dude. Genuinely touched by his reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment