Friday, January 3, 2025

We were talking about abusive people and why some folks stay in such equations and damn dude. The things that came up were pretty unsettling to hear. Sad. I hope it never happens to me or anyone else I know. 

Ehh...hmmm. I told him honestly how I think about M and C also these days. It's weird to see a friend slowly turn into a person that's constantly trying to argue or be mean and nitpicky. And the patronizing way he speaks to her also gets on my nerves. I feel like partners should bring out the good in each other but with them it seems like the opposite. But I know it's not my place to say anything to her about it. Bro thinks I should simply stay away and tbh even I sense myself detaching a lot more lately. 

~

Idk dude. Lately, all my patience has kinda gone away and I guess I'm just moving on from it all. Even with M dude. Like. I never cared that he was poor and homeless but the lack of empathy and kindness towards me is a dealbreaker for me. πŸ’€ Yeah, it's just scary that someone can spy on you all they want, know how bad you felt multiple times and keep an act to your face regardless of all that and feign ignorance and indifference on top of it. It's very manipulative and quite scary in its meanness. And a generous helping of that lame ego on top of it everytime. It's kinda spineless to be so afraid of accountability or be so incapable of fixing stuff. Whichever it may be. Replace tiger with ostrich, more fitting I would say. 

Reminds me of A and his phobia of rejection that manifested as " people call me, I don't call them" when noone actually thought or cared about any of this. NPD. Just desperately clinging to illusions and delusions. 

Whatever. 

~

Blah. 

~


No comments:

Post a Comment