~
Talking to bro and Lohith also joined McKinsey lol. Always knew he would love these consulting firms. Interesting how everyone went into the direction their personalities dictated. I've always had a strong sense of dislike for MBA though, just tooooo much cringiness. Talking about so many things today, was fun. Might meet T also soon. He is in town. Man soooo much bs we all used to get up to, reminiscing about all of it with bro ahhaa. Fuck. After a long time laughed so much ya. Man. I miss these guys haha. It's been years since we all hung out properly in a group. Hopefully soon! ♥️
~
Noticing so many good solid youtubers for chess these days. So much value. Some of them are great at teaching too. I like that Dr. Can. I guess it's a talent in itself to be able to break things down. One of JB's new vids also popped by. There was a time where it took me time to follow him and this time I instantly could spot the blunder he made in his game. That felt very good tbh. Atleast I'm looking for opponent moves intuitively now that's huge for me. He plays simple chess for instructional purposes I suppose. A talent in itself I guess cuz I'm sure he can do a lot more complex stuff if he needs to. Still, that's what makes him a good teacher. Nice to live in an era of information. Hehe hope to improve this year. Magnus also getting married. She seems sweet. V concerned about him losing and all how cute ya. Heh. I guess when you care about someone you can't help but be supportive. I like that. Good partners always have your best interests and happiness in mind. I like it when the right people find each other❣️
No comments:
Post a Comment