Reading this about Murzins dad and like. Fuck dude. Fuck. Being stuck with abusive men is a fate I would not wish upon anyone. Just the worst scum in the world, a man who beats his wife and kids.
Ugh. You know what. Just. If someone seems like they may have anger issues and/or abusive verbally or otherwise... Fucking flush them out of your life for good and never fucking look back. Never. Love etc is completely bollocks only ever choose a guy that's kind and respectful and considerate and give them a wide berth if they don't have it in them intrinsically. Lack of these qualities will always make you a victim at their hands fucking pathetic cucks. Oh man I just feel so bad whenever I read accounts like this fucking asshole men truly. Scum of the earth.
Fuck dude. Sometimes I wish I could just protect everyone god I really really do. Esp kids man like what fucking monsters adults can be just so fucked up. Never know how someone's past is like at times but damn dude, some of the nicest folks out there have such horrid backstories. Murzin in particular seems so damn sweet and kind himself. I feel so bad damn.
~
And now someone's telling me about kamsy's dad wtf man. What the actual fuck did I read omggggg. Broooo. What are these men ya. Wtf kinda crazy ass lunatics are these godddd. I'm going to have nightmares about this.
~
Ok I actually just puked reading the deets. Damn dude. I can't. I just can't. This horrid fucking world of crazy ass nutjobs idk what to do but wtf how do people just say and share these things like they don't matter. I'm gonna have a panic attack if I think about it fuck fuck fuck.


No comments:
Post a Comment