Thursday, January 30, 2025

Wow even Fabi playing knight odds. Is this a new trend now? Lol. Everyone just jumps on the wagon one after the other, even though it's been around for so long. That said, brave of him to take it on 3+2. Saw him get absolutely shamed by it. How crazy to make a guy as good at chess as he is just seem like an average Joe. Hmmm. 

I'm also looking forward to making it to 2k in rapid. They haven't even been tough games just so blah tbh. I guess a decent level of play is only 2300 ish upwards. I'm losing ones where I'm barely focusing and not calculating. Not great but also blah idc. 

Yesss I made it to 1973. Still feels okok not a challenge. Good stuff. Hope I don't fuck it up tomo haha. Let's gooooo. Ooo 1978 now. Dayum I'm too hyped lmao. Should stop here. πŸ›‘

~

Ok didn't stop but 1990. Hehe. Highest ever. Dayum. There was a time when I was hard stuck at 1700 like so completely stuck. This feels nice. And still isn't difficult per se so far so that's good. Hope I cross 2k soon. Would feel good to have that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment