Wednesday, January 22, 2025

AO was always my second fav, but it's now vying for top spot too. Dayum. Idk why but a slam in Jan just does the trick. My bday is also coming up. I'm not even excited for it lol. But v excited for the finals. They were on bday last year, wish it was the same this time I might have been more excited haha.

~

Djoko is suuuuch a good dad man. I just. Something about a guy that can be caring is soooo lovely to me. You can see how happy the kids are with him as well. Kisses his male kid too. I love that. People like these, who try their best, have resilience but more importantly can show softness and care where they should are absolutely gold. In this regard he is aces in my books. Always about who you are that's the most important. Kids need good fathers. If I ever, everrrr become a mom... It will be because I have a good man by my side. A man that will be protective and kind and with whom I feel safe. The only condition under which I will consider having a kid is that. Otherwise, it's always best not to bring a kid into this world. Heh. I guess this time around a guy would really have to win my heart the right way, I will not repeat any mistakes again. I'd like the most important decision of my life to also be the best one, and invest in a person who will over time grow into a man of character who I can be proud of, respect and love in equal measure. And I hope to feel the same from him and be worthy of it as well. Heh. As always... Nothing fancy, but something solid and long lasting haha. 

Heh. I used to be afraid of commitment. And now I don't see it as a life sentence anymore, rather just as a natural consequence of two people liking each other and wanting to stick around and do their best for each other. It's such a simple truth, but took me half my life to see it. Always good to share a laugh, share a bed and share life's responsibilities with each other. Just have to be willing to learn, grow and forgive when needed haha. Yeah. Forgiveness is very important too. 

~

Oo sadlers doing some commentary a day before my bday. Heh. I think it'll be nice to chill and see. I just want to be low key this year. Gotta meet some friends on actual day but I can take off spend a day by myself on 27th just to enjoy my own company lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment