Thursday, January 9, 2025

Man. I just feel so nice and chill now hehe. Something about just turning a corner helps so much yo. Like. I was feeling so over extended and felt it for such a long time that it now just feels good to be stress free. I'm glad I will not allow myself to revisit that space again either. Yeah man. Hehe. Good stuff. I'm happy 2025 is here somehow just feels great! I think I want this year to be about me, just things I want to do. And I want to stay away from people who do not bring positivity into my life. Life is too short for all this, I'd like to focus on the good from now. 

I hadn't stopped to consider how much stress had built up over time, I guess reaching a tipping point was bound to happen sooner or later. Well, it's good. Atleast I don't feel obligated to do anything anymore. It wasn't all bad maybe but if even bare minimum is always off the table then I don't really see any point in just indulging someone's ego. I don't want to go down the road of harsh takes anymore but let's just say I'm clear on the fact that I want people in my life to be open, honest and trusting and caring. If that's not on the table then it's fair for me to leave and meet others who can be. Like I mean... Who is so unempathetic that they keep tabs on you behind your back but can't ask you how you are dealing with someone's illness? Or hangs with people who call women holes. Damn man. Who raised you dude? Sheesh. Zero sense of empathy or decency truly disgusting. God just fucking rise up in life and make better choices sheesh it's not so hard but you'll only fail if you never even fucking try. πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„. Damn... I don't think I'm ever going to forget the cruelty with which he treated me. 


........


Anyway, no matter. Shit happens and it's time for me to let this go. Hehe yeah. 2025 is the year of indulging no racism, no lack of empathy and no shitty behaviour. Never thought I'd reach a point in life where I need to spell it out but here we are. Everyone I know would be ashamed of me for the number of chances I gave this person, I am too. Like those wives whose ass husbands hit on young women and they pretend it didn't happen. Maybe that Sreya has to play that role in his life. All that scurrying around to hide her must mean that tbh. He wouldn't have introduced her to the bryans otherwise. Oh well. Liars and cheaters, always the same. Writing him off for good ta tah! πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

~

~

~

Hmmm. I never realised how good Hiki is tbh. He explains things and his moves so succinctly even while playing at such a high level. Crazy talent. Good addition to cycling routine too. Heh. Don't actually mind his personality in these cuz he is just playing and explaining. He even talked about his step dad in his life and how that shaped him. Wow. I didn't expect to hear that in a vid of all things lol. But yeah I guess that explains a lot of his behaviour maybe. Must be rough to deal with this stuff as kids. It makes me really thankful for how supportive and loving my family is actually. Seeing how toxic people can be and how ruthless... Idk. I think it's bad to be subjected to shit growing up. But once you become the grown up that does shit to others that's on you. Can't excuse it. As much as Hiki, Finegold, Levy might have obnoxious personalities... The thing I respect is how they have never once been degrading or shameful towards women. I like that a lot. I've seen them be v nice to the women in their lives too, always sweet. Hehe. I think that's the most important thing in the world tbh. Human values always win out in the end. For all their flaws this is the one constant in all of them and the only thing that matters in the end. Good for them. And Sadler hit 2828 in bullet lol. And did it again haha. Much as I hate he plays this time control I still do like his games overall. Way more than Ediz even though he is damn good himself. 

Anyway, let's just see some chess then forget.  Cycling and hiki. What an odd combo lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment