Tuesday, January 28, 2025

Baby bro seeing someone jewish lol. Heh. Of all the news this took me by surprise haha. I'm sooooo happy for himmmmmmm ugh he deserves the besssstttt!! Ugh. I'm sooo damn happy rn. Glad to see him so happy and stable ♥️♥️♥️ and she is awesome toooooo!! Best news ever. Haha all the reading up on Judiasm I did will come in handy woohooo!! I can surprise wish her for all the holidays now! 🀭

Man, it's crazy the coincidences and the places life takes you. Heh. I'm legit happy rn dayum. Best bday gift ever, a happy family member!! 


~


Omg and he also sent flowers while I was talking to him what a sweetie man... Ugh actually managed to do it from cali how niiice! 




And that cute fridge magnet too. Siblings are best!!! Thoughtfulness for the win! ♥️ I feel so nice to. Legit. 

Gonna keep this magnet ♾️ 


And this card ugh. So good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment