Wrote out an entire post summarising 2024 and wow. Damn man. Parts of it are so visceral and heartbreaking. I really should have walked away sooner. I don't even want to post it cuz like... Guess I don't want to share my true feelings in such a blunt way but damn. I'm not even an irrational person who embellishes, so it's all just true and factual. And to read it back really is eye opening for me. How did I allow for all this to happen? Ouch. Heh. Life is not interesting if I don't screw myself over atleast a few times. Stubbornness doesn't give way to learning lessons soon haha. But I will keep it saved as a reminder of how awful things can be if you let the wrong sort in.π️
~
No matter. It is in the past. Let me just write off last year like a bad dream. What's happened has happened. Like Rafa says haha. And now we are here. We are in 2025.
Heh... Miss that intense person.
And RIP akka. Your life mattered to all of us. Thank you for being in it. Thank you for smiling at me one last time the way you did. Thank you for being the sweet old soul you always were.
We love you and we miss you.
No comments:
Post a Comment