Monday, July 22, 2024

Fuck it

Fuck the turmoil, fuck the sadness, fuck people who are mean, and fuuuuuck the world. Idgaf. 

Tired of being sad, tired of wondering if someone is nice nice nice no no no no...not a narcissist, not a cheat, not evil... no, nein nyat...Niceee. Say it to me slowly, whisper it again and again so I believe. 

Make me believe. :) lel. Can you?

I could die tomo, so could you. That's the fucking truth and the north star I've lived by. Sucks, but that's why I care and don't quit and I don't let myself just be meeeeeaaaaannn. So many fucking times in my life I chose to stand by and let it slide and I always will cuz nothing else feels right but damn the universe has a way of testing that fucking resolve all the goddamn time. Heh. Fuck you too universe, I'll win against you too. Suck it. Idgaf. 


Here. 

Rhye - Taste

Play me. 

And let me lie down. 



~


Hurt me again, and I will set you free. And I will never look back. Promise. 

~

Meanwhile, 

The engineer in me loves this song. 


Take a bow, squarepusher, you outdo yourself, what a composition. Bring the chaos together, and bind it with your beats. I love the jazz version more cuz jazz has my heart but dayum to be able to create this oof. 

Gotta go back to music...my one true love. 

~

Aaaaand I will label myself art because why tf not. 💋♥️

Cheers to signature red. 

Cherry cherry cherry indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment