Thursday, July 11, 2024

I asked this boy what's going on and he is icing out again. Part of me is mad but the other part is like omg...lol. Dammit he is suuuch a child sometimes idek what to say. Like idk. Part of me is melting despite myself, other part is like bruh youuuu are the one that didn't want to speak so I stayed away now you are only giving attitude. So unfair. And being suuuch a diva about it too. 💀. Ugh such a little baby he is. Well, I hope he stops being this way soon. I don't like anger or being subjected to it, it feels scary. So I'm hesitant to ask anything now. But let's see. Ugh. You stupid mad fellow just be normal sheesh. I wish he would treat me well from now, none of these weird fights would happen if we felt safe with each other but he keeps pulling the carpet from under me and that's just scary asf for me tbh. I want to feel like I'm protected by him not fucking have him be the one attempting to stab me. It's unsettling. 🙄. Ugh. But I am also missing you lots. I always do when you aren't around. Hehe. Dodo. But you can't keep being unfair and hurting me and then pretending to be busy it's just wrong. You're too old to keep doing this routine, it's time to mature and be a responsible man, not some cranky man child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment