Monday, July 22, 2024

Finally

After close to two months of feeling like shit I have started to feel a bit better. Damn man. It almost felt like some light had just gone out of my life or something. Crazy. I've never actively been down like this before. How tf do people who have actual depression even deal with it holy balls. It's scary. 

Anyway, time to put it all behind and just reach a happy space again. No more getting stuck, build some momentum and rise and shine. 


Oh well, song for the night:


You'd be so nice to come home to


There's an old, old, old world girl inside of me, one that loves nice music, dancing against someone's chest and a whole lot of oldish world romance. Ting ting ting tingle. 

Sweep me away.

Holy crap joy... Where hast thou been? I missed these so damn much, NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN. FFS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment