Sunday, July 7, 2024

I was thinking about insecure people. And how they have an inability to appreciate anyone else because they are sooooo insecure about themselves that they can simply not tolerate anyone else being good. Just devolve into petty jealousy. I used to meet a lot of these and they'd get jealous immediately and I wouldn't understand it at the time. Now I kinda do. 

Secure people don't need others to feel low about themselves or to hide themselves so they can feel like they are the star. And tbh... If someone is so insecure they need to do that to someone else then I'm sorry but they are not star, they are just a poser trying hard and failing. A complete joke. Maybe that's the root of the insecurity too. The fact that they are aware of how big a joke they are. Pathetic. Nothing spells an abject loser like a try harding braggart.

Meh - anyone who tries to dim your shine is not worth a dime.  🤷‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment