Sunday, July 7, 2024

Missing me

Read some random banter memes and was wondering how long it's been since I actually had an engaging conversation like that with someone. I really miss that. Just being absolutely in the middle of an extremely fun conversation with lots of friendliness and laughter and clever lines and such. Mhhmmmm. It's been ages since I met someone clever like that tbh. I used to looove that battle of wits and repartee ugh. Where in life did I get so lost that I have lost touch with all these things that made me so happy? Dayum. 

I miss debating, I miss funny stuff, I miss having these engaging convos that last for days on end and most of all, I miss the person I used to be when in the midst of all this. Fuck. Feels like the last few years have been a starvation mode of who I used to be. Haven't been able to express any of this in sooooo long. Heh. I want a nice, long banter sess just to feel a bit alive lmao. 

P - I know what is bothering you and what you think is responsible for this too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment