Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Assholes

Day in and day out. I see posts on Kramnik and hiki etc. See that fabi dates 17yos and is friends with that sexual assaulter Alejandra. No way he didn't know what was happening. So many many problematic people. I don't know if it's chess that makes them that way. Sometimes I think it does, because they tie their self worth to their play. But they way they behave is so utterly horrible. If I had a kid, I would be ashamed if they turned out to be adults like them. Honest to god. A grown man of 40+ accusing a 10yo publicly of cheating no proof no actual evidence just straight up worldwide broadcasting shit about a child. Inviting shitty bullies all over to do the same. It's just abusive and how. And the fact that someone that old just doesn't get why it's even wrong to do so. It's one thing to suspect something. But quite another to try and steamroll someone's career, much less someone that's a baby. And it's laughable to imagine a 10 yo child being diabolical enough to get away with fooling algorithms. Maybe these people simply have zero idea how algos work but still. Just the idea that such abusive behaviour is the norm is so fucked up tbh. He got his ass handed to him by that IM. Didn't once say sorry or that okay well played. No, he just dug in more and kept finding excuses. Such a sorry state of affairs. 

Hmmm. Seriously man. If any kid of mine grew up to be an adult like this I'd consider myself a complete failure as a parent. 

Funny how tennis never had such stupidity. Barring some tiffs here and there, noone starts saying do drug tests on people like Alcaraz just when he wins. In fact most of them do share a camaraderie. I guess I just prefer tennis players overall tbh. Hardwork plus good attitude. Lol. No way the moms of FedEx or Carlitos are ever going to think they fucked up as parents lol. 

It's such a sad thing dude. I'm sorry the chess world is so petty. They are such complete assholes most of them. I can't even imagine being accused of cheating, let alone this way. Fuckers. I get why most chess folks start to keep to themselves when they are faced with such toxicity too, who wouldn't? Yukkies. 

Heh. From loving the game to hating the players. What a joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment