Sunday, July 14, 2024

Anyway, new day... Enough moping and existential crisis lol. Let's do the best you can and just be happy from now. Can't change what's happened, but can try to make the future better and more mindful. 

Enough of grief and feeling low too dayum. It's been so rough these few weeks. Idk when this heaviness will fully lift, I'm trying my best but it creeps in when I don't expect it. I guess it also tells me how much I cared about that asshole woman lmao. I did, I do. And I can't bear to think of it anymore. But I gotta come to terms with it and I have to allow myself to grieve when needed too. 

Hmmm. In the interim... here's to letting the past go, to rest, and genuine happy peace and stability. Let's atleast start to try for it all from now.

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment