Sunday, July 7, 2024

Sustenance

M is coming back and both me and her bf are so excited to go pick her up and chill with her. This is how it should be. Happy to have someone around and looking forward to being nice to them. I wanted to meet her at the airport, so does he. We both just love her. And this is what loving someone is, the desire to be kind to them and missing them when they aren't around. 

I would never in my dreams think of ignoring her or belittling her to make myself feel good. Not once. She is such a precious person to me, I want nothing but the best for her. The way I feel towards her and towards people I love is how I want people to think about me as well. I have strong friendships, lasting friendships, and I plan on making every equation I have worth its weight in gold. 

Sucks that I have to use this as a reminder but so it goes. Well, atleast I have a model of how I'd like to be treated. Years ago I wrote about how I'd like a guy to see me, and I'd like to add to it... I want whoever ends up being the one in my life to see me how I see and treat my friends. Care about them, about their feelings. Want to be nice, want to know about their lives, be interested and be supportive. Rest of the stuff we can deal but there will be no more room in my life for disrespectful behaviour, manipulation, rage or any form of meanness. I will leave at the first sign of it. No exceptions. 

Yep. This is exactly what I'm looking for. ♥️

No comments:

Post a Comment