Friday, February 28, 2025

The amount of news and hate I've seen posted around has me weary. Just in one day no less. I am sick of all of it. The hate, the meanness, the complete pivot of people proclaiming decency to whatever the fuck they are peddling now. It's all just so sad and soulless. Hmmm. All the more reason to just concentrate on creating a good story and immerse myself in things that do not require weariness. 

~

One of my goals for 2025 is to keep negativity away from myself and focus on things that give me joy. Two months in, and I'm not exactly streamlined but I am getting there. Gotta pick up the pace from now. Let's make every day of March count, starting today. 

~

There needs to be more soul and wholesomeness in the world. Acutely understanding the sheer importance of family values and the role they play in people's lives. Empathy is extremely important. If you have a choice in the matter, never choose to be around someon who doesn't have it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment