Tuesday, February 25, 2025

Omg grandpa Kramms whining about tt again and saying he will call lawyer cuz carlsen talking to chat during. 💀ðŸĪĢ What the fuck just keeps happening man. Lord how much of a nutter has he devolved to.

Heh. Vintage magnoose also on twitch. Why did this guy disappear and be replaced by a rogan bro lol. Sadge. Hope he ditches all the pretentious bs. I liked how he instantly and nicely responded to peeps who tried making jokes about yoo. I like that quality. Not harsh, not angry, but just stating something that should be said. It's stuff like this why he was so universally well liked. 

I've always wondered what makes a person likeable. I think it's just a mix of good ethics that walk the talk rather than pretentiousness + good humor that doesn't take themselves seriously, and general kindness. Then again, maybe I'm just listing things I find likeable haha. Plenty of people prefer turds like hans and hiki also so who really knows lol.  Anyway, I do like this stuff in general. I like people being centred and decent without any pretentiousness about them. Hehe. I guess some Indian qualities did sneak into me. Groundedness as a trait is nice to behold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment