Saturday, February 22, 2025

The Killers

Oh music. My permanent mistress. 

~

So many fucking time capsules...just so many. 

~

Sometimes I wish I was the girl that still loved Bedshaped. The sound of Keane was so damn nice. The stopmotion claymation. Ugh. I don't like the melancholic sounds now. Passed that phase. Dayum. 

~

I'm getting old and I need something to rely on

So tell me whennnn

You'll let me innn.

~

Heh. 

Do you know? 

Do you know I could just... Aaah. Idk how to say it out loud but I know it to be true. 

~

Yet again I'm at that threshold. Just after a night of waxing poetic about how people really really need a challenge, a dream, a desire to try to fulfill. 

But this is a question I asked myself long back. When I knew J, when I knew he wasn't the one and I kept looking for justifications that sounded nice. And I don't want to ask that same one now cuz it dilutes everything. Yet, it's at the back of my mind. 

~

Ooops

~

Somewhere only we know. 

~

Bc man. Nothing as sad as seeing your idols crumble. All the pillars you thought held good. All of them. Dust. Making way for ones you can build yourself? Should I be happy at the opportunity? 


No comments:

Post a Comment